Stats SA database registration 2021 | census 2021 login | statssa.gov.za/hr
Where do I go to Apply?
Applications for Statistics South Africa Census nationwide recruitment or any other Statistics South Africa (Stats sa) vacancies must be done online.
Stats SA database registration 2021
STAT SA census applications can be done on a tablet, smartphone or computer which has internet access.
It’s free! No payment required! You will not be charged to register
- Complete all 8 steps! Upload required documents! Otherwise, you will not be considered for employment.
Register on Stats SA Database
The applicant must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
census 2021 login | statssa.gov.za/hr
I am already on the Statistics South Africa database. Why do I need to reapply?
- Don’t share personal information such as your telephone number, ID number or address on public platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
- For immediate contactHead Office – (012) 336 0161, email: [email protected]