Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank plc
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
Responsible for achieving desired levels of branch performance and efficiency through central oversight of the branch’s budget and ensuring that funds are allocated appropriately and used according to plan.
- Evaluation of branch spending effectiveness to determine if redistribution of funds is in place and needed.
- Assist branches and zones in developing budgets.
- Vetting branch funding/reallocation requests for merit and authenticity.
- Monitoring spending and keeping branches within their set budget.
- Preparing reports and estimating future budgeting needs for branches and zones.
- Defending branch and zone budget recommendations with data and evidence-based analyse.
- Provide timely reports, recommendations, and feedback to the Head of Branch Network periodically on demand.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- The candidate must have a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or any other related business field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a complex professional financial support position with responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the bank products and operating procedures.
- Excellent research, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture and offer practical recommendations for the business.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, presentation, and communication skills.
- Abilities to manage different stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented minded person.
- Transformative minded person.
How To Apply
If you have the qualification listed above you can now start apply for the Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank plc by click on the APPLY HERE link below