Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc 2022
CRDB Bank is an African bank and the leading financial services provider in Tanzania, and currently has such services available in Burundi and East Africa in partnership with its subsidiaries. The bank was established in 1996 and listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Responsible for achieving desired levels of branch performance and efficiency through central oversight of the branch’s budget and ensuring that funds are allocated appropriately and used according to plan.
- Evaluation of branch spending effectiveness to determine if redistribution of funds is in place and needed.
- Assist branches and zones in developing budgets.
- Vetting branch funding/reallocation requests for merit and authenticity.
- Monitoring spending and keeping branches within their set budget.
- Preparing reports and estimating future budgeting needs for branches and zones.
- Defending branch and zone budget recommendations with data and evidence-based analyse.
- Provide timely reports, recommendations, and feedback to the Head of Branch Network periodically on demand.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- The candidate must have a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or any other related business field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a complex professional financial support position with responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the bank products and operating procedures.
- Excellent research, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture and offer practical recommendations for the business.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, presentation, and communication skills.
- Abilities to manage different stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented minded person.
- Transformative minded person.
How To Apply
To Apply for the Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc 2022 simply click on the Apply Here link below and there fill all the information required in application form.
- Network Performance & Quality Manager Job At Tigo Tanzania
- Loan Officer Job Opportunities At Vision Fund Tanzania Ltd
- Internal Audit Officer Job Vacancies At Alaf Ltd Tanzania
- Director of Corporate Banking Job Vacancies At KCB Bank Tanzania
- Customer Experience Representative Job Vacancies At KCB Bank
- Specialist Budget Monitoring Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank plc
- Branch Manager Job Vacancies At Britam Tanzania
- Relationship Manager Job Vacancies At NBC Bank Tanzania