SIS Tamisemi Login 2022 | sis.tamisemi.go.tz
SIS Tamisemi Login 2022 | sis.tamisemi.go.tz | SIS teacher Login. School Information System (SIS) is a system used for the collection, integration, processing, maintenance and dissemination of data and information to support decision-making, policy-analysis and formulation, planning, monitoring and management at all levels of an education.
This SIS system is used to increase efficiency in the provision of basic education services from the school, county, council and regional levels.
How To Access SIS Tamisemi Login 2022
Anyone can access the sis Tamisemi system as long as he/she possess an internet connected smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop computer. Currently the system can be accessed through two ways shown below
- Mobile APP called SIS Tanzania which is available on Playstore (Android).
- WEB which is available at the following address SIS Tanzania
Who Can Access This System?
Users of this system are staff who are Teachers and those who are not Teachers at the School level, Ward Education Officer at the Ward level, Department of Education level at the Council level, Department of Education at the Regional level, Ministries and Development Stakeholders
Features Of SIS TAMISEMI
- Device default keys: you can use the home key, back key and recent apps key to close the application or minimize it.
- Internet available or at least connected to a Wi-Fi network
- There is no SMS/internet service available
- Save Information
- Search a teacher or student by code
- Add information currently available in the forms
- Delete a teacher or student entry, as long it has no assignments
SIS Tamisemi Login 2022 | tamisemi.go.tz
How to log in to the SIS Tamisemi
Once you have been registered with the COUNCIL IT Officer, start by opening your browser on a computer that is connected to the internet. The browser can be Google Chrome, Mozila Firefox or Microsoft Edge.