Sipa Heslb Login Student Individual Permanent Account | www.heslb.go.tz
A Student Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) is a personal account for higher education loan applications for students who need to enroll in various universities in Tanzania. The Tanzanian government uses it to provide loans to students admitted to various universities to cover the cost of education and their livelihoods.
The Higher Education Student Loan Board (Heslb) has done a very impressive job in enabling Tanzanian students who are about to start their university studies to apply for a higher education student loan through Online Loan Application and Management (OLAMS).
Tanzania students around the world can apply for a loan and get accepted provided they meet all the requirements. If you do not know how to get started with Sipa Heslb “OLAMS”, this article will guide you on Sipa Heslb Login and provide you with info on how to apply for a Higher Education Student Loan.
About Sipa Heslb Login
What Can Be Done in SIPA HESLB Account?
The following below are the list of things can be performed in the SIPA account login:-
- To apply loan
- View your loan application status
- View HESLB loan allocations status include an amount you will be paid
- Also incase you have loan application error in this account you will be able to correct errors while you fill HESLB loan application form
Student Individual Permanent Account Sipa Heslb Login Guide
Here are the step to follow for login in your HESLB SIPA account
- Use browser of your choice on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or computer to access the official web page of ESLB’s Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) == >> https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas
- There after you will see list of direct link available for different user including Loan Applicants, Loan, Beneficiaries, Loan Repayment Portal and HLIs & Loan Officers
- Select on “Login for Registered Applicants” To access Sipa Heslb Login page
- There after you will be redirected to login page where you must enter your Form Four Index Number *: (e.g. S0143.0078.1990) and Password to login to your account
In case of enquires, contact Loan board help center during work hours (0830 hrs – 1700hrs) through:
0736 66 55 33 (WhattsApp); 022 550 7910 (Calls from any network); [email protected]