Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Uhamiaji 2022: Various people find themselves looking for an opportunity to enter a different country than their own. Sometimes these reasons may be fleeing from danger/war or meeting up with family; other times, it could be due to the longing for something more. However, entering a new country can be a complicated legal process, and which can get confusing, but Immigration Services Department is established to primary easy the whole process of entering into Tanzania.
Check Also >> Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Polisi 2022
Here are some insights into what it means to work in Tanzania immigration Services Department, the qualification needed to work, and how you can go about becoming part of it too!
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Uhamiaji 2022
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen of not less than 22 years and not less than 30 years.
- Be of good character, never to be imprisoned, or to be involved in drug or trafficking, or any other crime.
- He should not have any marks or Tattoo on his body.
- He / she should not be employed / have never been employed in the Government.
- Be prepared to attend Pre-Immigration Training.
- Be willing to work anywhere in Tanzania.
- Be physically and mentally healthy, and attach a Doctor’s Report from any Government Hospital.
- Less than two years work experience.
Check Also >> Vigezo & Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi Tanzania JWTZ 2022
About Tanzania Immigration Services Department: The Immigration Services Department is established under Section 4(1) of the Immigration Act of 1995 Chapter 54 as amended by Act No.8 of 2015. It gives the Department the authority to control and facilitate immigration issues in the United Republic of Tanzania. The Department is one of the security organs under Ministry of Home Affairs.
Check Also >> Sifa Za Kujiunga JKT 2022 | Jinsi Ya Kujiunga Na JKT
Immigration Services Department Core functions
- To maintain National Security through Immigration Control.
- To issue passports and other travel documents to bonafide citizens
- To issue Residence Permits and Passes to foreigners residing in the country.
- To facilitate and control movements of persons in and outside the country.
- To coordinate and facilitate Tanzania Citizenship applications