Reporting line- Manager; Payment Systems
Senior Specialist Payment Systems Jobs At CRDB Bank Tanzania
Job Summary: Responsible for the provision of Information Technology support for systems under Payment Unit to optimize operational efficiency. This position is to address systems issues to sustain application functionality and identify process improvement opportunities across the payment systems. This role works closely with the business departments and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, implement, and test new functionalities and generally, to ensure that payment systems unit deliver a quality banking experience as well as contributing to the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Providing IT support for systems under Payment Unit.
- Training end-users on application functionalities and respond to queries raised in a timely manner.
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Research and recommend Innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration task. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution.
- Resolving logged tickets in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Ensure that backups of all administered applications are being performed as per the schedule.
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents including being available 24/7 when needed.
- Providing assurance of Business Continuity through performing Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Define, document, maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Ensuring system’s security by addressing vulnerability issues for systems under Payment Unit.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded payment applications.
- Validating software fixes received from vendor before deployment in Production environment.
- Carryout other assignment as may be assigned by Manager Payment Systems, SM-CBA, DICT, top and executive management.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of general ICT Systems support experience in banking environment.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers, and databases.
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies, and procedures of assigned systems.
- Understanding of application and system architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
How To Apply
To apply for the Senior Specialist Payment Systems Jobs At CRDB Bank Tanzania, please click on the APPLY HERE link shown below