- Senior Specialist Medical Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank Tanzania
- Job Reporting To: Senior Manager; Business Development
CRDB Bank is an African bank and the leading financial services provider in Tanzania, and currently has such services available in Burundi and East Africa in partnership with its subsidiaries. The bank was established in 1996 and listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
For several years now, CRDB Bank has made great strides in operations and has been a key partner in the provision of financial services in the East African region. These improvements are due to the excellent service making our CRDB Bank credible in the East African region.
Senior Specialist Medical Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank Tanzania
Job Purpose: Responsible to grow and manage Bancassurance portfolio and identify business opportunities for all lines of business. Provide leadership and direction to the business development team including business retention thus achieving the delivery of the Business Budget as well as ensuring sustainable, profitable business operations and establishing CRDB insurance agent as the most remarkable agent readily recognized within Tanzania.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily medical insurance sales in the Organization.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards including TIRA.
- Works in close coordination with different stakeholders to develop business strategy and articulate action plans to drive the focus of business towards archiving the company objectives.
- Undertakes internal and external training initiatives to expand the technical skills of Underwriters across the Banks.
- Responsible for ensuring all the medical renewals are done on time and ensure maximum client retention while generating more leads and support in the closing of the same.
- Develop and review all business proposals for new products and clients for quality assurance
- To drive and support Zonal and Branch managements in terms of medical renewals and new business acquisitions.
- Validate all the medical proposals/inquiries/quotations received directly or through the Branches for compliance.
- Provides underwriting technical guidance on matters related to defining the scope of cover, development of policy terms, premium finance, the tenor of coverage etc. to Zone and branches in ensuring the achievement of the targets.
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the Bank.
- Find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services/products (Cross and Upselling).
- Submission accurate, quality, and timely business reports and use these to compile departmental reports for review by senior management and the Bank management in terms of Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and advise the senior management team on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- Gathering information from clients, and assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses or lives.
- Researching insurance companies policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance benefits for clients at the best price.
- Arranging specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
Education Requirements Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business Administration, Insurance or any related field and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Insurance Industry with 4 years of sales experience.
- Expertise in the medical Insurance business.
- Excellent planning & organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How To Apply
To apply for the Senior Specialist Medical Job Vacancies At CRDB Bank Tanzania please click on the APPLY HERE button below