Senior Officer IT Audit Job Vacancies At DTB Bank Tanzania
Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) is a leading regional bank, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). An affiliate of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), DTB has operated in East Africa for over seventy years. DTB’s focus on the SME sector and commitment to enhancing convenience for customers through branch network expansion has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years.
- Evaluates and communicates risks and significance of audit findings, the implications for the scope of internal audit work and the impact on other functions.
- Implementation of internal audit policies, procedures and test programs throughout all engagements.
- Document or assist the update of engagement plans for each IT audit engagement assigned.
- Optimize use of ACL for analytical reviews and 100% coverage of testing.
- Perform walkthroughs of processes, identifying controls and planning and executing IT audit projects.
- Review control design and perform/oversee readiness reviews of IT controls over new systems.
- Tracks and completes internal audit and regulatory issue validation.
- Draft and communicate audit findings and recommendations to management and the Board Audit Committee.
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Accounting or Finance.
- Demonstrated business knowledge and control related expertise.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on experience in information technology assurance.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP.
- Knowledge of IT and IT Audit frameworks /Methodologies.
- Accountancy professional certifications is an added advantage (ACCA, CPA)
- Certifications in ACL data analysis is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you meet requirements for the above position, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th June 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.