Senior Manager Personal Banking Job Vacancies At Akiba Commercial Bank Plc: Akiba Commercial Bank Plc (ACB) commenced banking operations in August 1997 as an initiative of over 300 Tanzanian entrepreneurs who were inspired to move into micro-finance, by the moral and economical concern for the light of millions of Tanzanians. These founding members were bound together by a strong conviction that in Akiba Commercial Bank they will have the vehicle through which they would reach and help transform the lives of previously unbanked and commercially ill-equipped people around the country.
The bank’s essence was to support the emergence of start-up Tanzanian businesses through the provision of financial services at all levels by a Tanzanian-owned commercial bank which understood the people it aimed to serve and was committed to. This was the original, very firm and deep rooted mission of its founding members.
Senior Manager Personal Banking Job Vacancies At Akiba Commercial Bank Plc
Akiba Commercial Bank Plc is looking for a high-caliber relationship management professional with proven experience in successfully managing a Personal Banking segment in Commercial Banks.
The position is responsible to provide leadership and ensure the Personal Banking function is catering to the various needs of the segment by offering adequate custom-made solutions and products.
- Develop, execute and manage Personal Banking strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
- Ensure that the Bank is moving forward with stretched objectives within the segment.
- Fully effect execution of rigorous sales management disciplines across the segment.
- Oversee the development of value proposition and regularly re-evaluate the Personal Banking segment’s needs and preferences.
- Carry out appropriate actions to improve the Personal Banking service quality and delivery.
- Drive and embed a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating and rigorous performance management discipline.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing; MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking experience 5 of which must be in a senior role.
- Thorough business understanding and knowledge of the market segment.
- Strong credit analysis, documentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs.
- Demonstrated strength in driving business efficiencies.
Application Instructions Application Instructions
If you meet the above requirements for Senior Manager Personal Banking Job Vacancies At Akiba Commercial Bank Plc and are ready for great challenges ,
mail: Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae To [email protected] by August 13, 2022