Senior Manager Diaspora Banking Jobs At CRDB Bank | CRDB Bank is an African bank and the leading financial services provider in Tanzania, and currently has such services available in Burundi and East Africa in partnership with its subsidiaries. The bank was established in 1996 and listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
For several years now, CRDB Bank has made great strides in operations and has been a key partner in the provision of financial services in the East African region. These improvements are due to the excellent service making our CRDB Bank credible in the East African region.
Senior Manager Diaspora Banking Jobs At CRDB Bank
Job Summary : To drive the business growth and management of the Diaspora Banking Business in CRDB Bank in connection with Tanzanian Embassies, diaspora associations and the ministry in ensuring strong and sustainable relationship that brings more business.
- Manage and monitor diaspora banking business by ensuring customer base growth, deposits, income, facility utilization and usage of other relevant bank products and services.
- Work with product managers to ensure customers’ feedback is considered in all new products and changes done to existing products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all diaspora banking business partners in-country and outside the country.
- Develop and lead the implementation of diaspora banking sales strategy by providing coordination between departments and business partners for better sales results.
- Oversee and evaluate customer relationship management to ensure existing customer retention and onboarding of new customers.
- Manage and review customer complaints from time to time and provide reliable feedback and solutions to the raised concerns.
- Strategically, work with other bank departments to remove all customer’s pain points and give an enhanced customer experience to the diaspora segment.
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment and articulate Bank focus with targeted presentations.
- Analyze market intelligence across global markets and work with product development teams to achieve desired customer needs and wants.
- Lead and champion the change toward sales culture in all direct reports and across the unit.
- Manage Diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with Bank’s operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance for operational risk & frauds.
- Oversee direct report performance review and ensure constructive feedback.
- Execute marketing and sales initiative in the Diaspora markets and segment locally and internationally to present the Bank.
- Manage and monitor Performance Management for the portfolio against targets.
- Support, train and coach branches and other Units staff on Diaspora business to create synergy and enhance sales culture.
- Responsible for all KYC requirements and on-boarding process.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales with good knowledge, and exposure in Diaspora and Premium.
- Good understanding of Financial Products and business principles related to banking in Tanzania.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrator of high integrity and trust.