Senior Billing Analyst Job Vacancies At Tigo Tanzania: Tigo is a Tanzanian telecommunications provider. Tigo directly and indirectly employs around 300,000 Tanzanians, including an extensive network of customer service professionals, mobile money merchants, sales agents, and distributors, with over 13.5 million registered customers to its network. Tigo is Millicom’s largest commercial brand, and the firm operates in 12 countries, with commercial activities in Africa and Latin America and corporate headquarters in Europe and the United States.
Senior Billing Analyst Job Vacancies At Tigo Tanzania
Job Purpose: You are responsible for assuring, capturing and accurate reporting of prepaid, postpaid and fixed services revenue streams.
- In charge of billing assurance on prepaid, post-paid and fixed services platforms.
- Carry-out Internal Control Environment (ICM) by executing controls designed and approved by management to ensure efficient operation of billing platforms.
- Tracking offline rated revenue streams from mediation through rating and ensure all CDRs are captured and included in a bill run.
- To support customer service with customer complaint related to prepaid, hybrid and post-paid and ensure all complaints are addressed accordingly.
- Support finance department on month end closing by providing revenue streams and responding to their inquiry on any of revenue streams that require clarifications
- Follow up on billing platforms issues raised by auditors to ensure are addressed and fixed on time.
- Good understanding of telecom network elements how they function and ensure event captured at network level are reflected on billing systems
- Knowledge of carrier services (roaming and interconnect) to ensure proper billing is carrier out
- Work closely with internal stake holders to ensure all issues identified on billing platforms are addressed on time to ensure accurate reporting of company revenues.
- Improve current billing processes and carry out implementation of new processes by focusing on automation.
- Implement analytical reports to monitor and keep track of sales and revenue streams.
- Any other responsibility that will be assigned by supervisor/Manager
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Strong programming background, Data analytics and self-efficient in writing SQL scripts.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent Communication skills (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Team work spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Information Technology, Finance, Data analytics.
- Experience required 2-3 years in telecommunication industry, Experience in an area of prepaid and postpaid will be an added advantage.
To apply for the Senior Billing Analyst Job Vacancies At Tigo Tanzania please click on the link provided below