sayouth.mobi Registration 2022 | Sayouth Online Application Form
SA Youth is South Africa’s national network for all young people to access learning and earning opportunities – for free!
The Presidential Youth Employment Intervention is bringing together many partners to create a single network to allow young people to access a wider selection of opportunities.
The Ministry of Education gives unemployed youth the opportunity to obtain a position in the education sector. By applying for assistant positions in public schools and LSEN schools, candidates can secure a job in a South African school for a period of five months (November 1 – March 31, 2022).
The SA Youth network is managed by Harambee – so if you are already on the Harambee network you can use your existing password to login to get so much more.
Anyone aged between 18 – 34 years can join the network. You need a South African or Refugee ID Number. You’ll get a call from 0800 72 72 72 to introduce you to SA Youth and help update your details.
These are the available positions offered by the program to eligible candidates;
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
Residents of South Africa between the ages of 18 and 35 can apply for any of the positions. Successful candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of R3817.
Eligible candidates can apply through the online application webpage.
Sayouth mobi Register (Sayouth.mobi)
- Visit official webage ==>> https://sayouth.mobi/join
- Register using the following data:-
- South African identity document (this includes citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers) or a valid work permit
- The ZIP or postal code for where you live
What To Expect After sayouth.mobi Registration
Access free work-seeker and learning resources.
- Hustling support resources
- Prepare for the world of work
- Learnership resources
- Study resources
- Wellness and support resources