SAPS Learnerships 2021/2022 -South African Police Service Learnerships
The focus of the South African Police Services learnerships?is to aid in filling positions that may open in the future, as well as be providing safe and secure assistance for all. Candidates will learn about causes or road accidents, road traffic signs, traffic and road laws, along with criminal activities. Candidates will be involved in the coordination or development of crime prevention methods, operations, and maintenance of the Police services.
SAPS Learnerships 2021/2022 focus on helping fill positions that may open in the future, as well as provide safe and secure assistance to all. Candidates will learn about the causes or road accidents, road traffic signs, traffic and road laws, along with criminal activities. Candidates will be involved in coordinating or developing crime prevention methods and operations and the maintenance of police services.
The metro division has grown exponentially over the past two years, but hopes for further growth and a better community partnership in the near future. They help with many road situations, community policing, illegal road use and more.
Learners in this program will learn all that is required in criminal law, police ethics, and community policing in the context of all cases. Most learning programs at SAPS include a study internship, in addition to an internship.
SAPS Learnerships 2021/2022 Available
The South African Police Services Learnerships has a couple of different companies, which offer a variety of fields including the following:
- Road Policing
- Freeway Patrol
- By-Law Policing
- The Equestrian Unit
- Crime prevention
- The Canine Unit
SAPS Learnerships Requirements
- Candidates between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references, as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application.
- Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months.
- Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Candidates will also be required to have/provide the following:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Candidates must be mentally & physically fit
- English, read, write and speak
- Candidates must hold NO criminal record
- Computer literate
- Candidates must hold a valid Code B Driver?s license
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must have great liaison skills
- Candidates must possess leadership skills
Candidates must be prepared to take the ?Oath?As determined by the concerned municipality after the completion of their learning period. Flexibility with a commitment to learning, but moreover a willingness to work. Candidates must be able to handle pressure, be reliable and honest, with a positive attitude.
Requirement For Shortlisted candidates
Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete the following Test
- An English Proficiency Test
- A Fitness Test, including running ? Males 2.4KM in 11 minutes ? Females 2.4Km in 14.30 Minutes
- A Medical Examination
- Provide a Medical Certificate proving candidates may partake in strenuous exercises (Physical Examination)
- Obstacle Course ? Males must complete within 3 Minutes ? Females within 4 Minutes
Firearm Training ? Practical & Theoretical