SA Youth Employment login 2022
SA Youth Employment login 2022; Login to SA Youth Employment 2022; Sa Youth Login 2022
SAYOUTH is a national pathway management network, to facilitate access to learning and access opportunities for young South Africans.
This platform will complement South Africa’s current efforts to create physical spaces that young people can go to to access information, opportunities, and support.
Sa youth mobi website “www.sayouth.mobi” is available for unemployed South African youth to register “sayouth.mobi login” if you are a new user or login via “sayouth.mobi login” or “harambee login” if you are You have already created an account and then fill out the sayouth.mobi application form.
If you are having difficulty logging in and have the same phone number or email address as when you signed up, you can reset the password yourself. You can find instructions on how to do this here.
About sayouth.mobi registration 2022
Applications for the second phase of the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI APPLICATIONS) are open. As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme, the Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions in public schools and LSEN schools in all provinces, this can be accessed via the sayouth.mobi application for online registration 2022.
Eligibility For BEEI Application 2022
- All SA residents aged 18 – 35 years old (not turning 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school.
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants with post school qualifications.
- STIPEND : R3817 per month (less 1% UIF contribution of R38)
- CONTRACT PERIOD : 1 November – 31 March 2022
- To Apply: Visit : sayouth.mobi