Retail Accountant Job Vacancy At Lexo Energy: Lexo Energy is a new and fast-growing network of technology-led roadside petrolstations in East Africa that offer the highest standards of fuel, lubricants, tyre repair, food and beverage and more.
Retail Accountant Job Vacancy At Lexo Energy
Lexo Energy seeking a trustworthy all round accountant candidate who works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. As an accountant you will be expected to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial information and provide transparent and complete reports to your direct supervisor.
You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial principles and understand the regulations and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
A successful candidate should have the ability to work across different accounting sections within the finance department.
- Daily banking reconciliation. This entails the following:
- Cash reconciliation
- Visa receipts reconciliations
- M-PESA & Pay bill reconciliations
- All other modes of payment e.g., Cheques, Cards & digital payments
- Conduct station spot checks on:
- Cash held in safe
- Impromptu banking supervision
- Inventory held at stations
- Retail customers ageing report
- Reconcile customer’s account
- Posting receipts in ERP system
- Regularly matching of accounts in ERP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business related from Accredited University
- Certified Public Accountant added advantage
- Experience in working with Excel and ERP system
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- High flexibility and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and meet strict reporting deadlines
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
How To Apply Retail Accountant Job Vacancy At Lexo Energy
If you meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application, copies of your academic and professional certificates, your resume to [email protected] by 6th Sep 2022 . Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Project Driver Cum Assistant Logistician At Care August 2022
- Project Manager for Scale Up FFBS Approach Initiative At Care
- Warehouse Manager Job Vacancies At Mbeya Cement Company Limited
- 66 New Jobs At Mwanza Urban Water and Sanitation Authority MWAUWASA
- 50 New Direct Sales Staff Jobs At NMB Bank Plc Dead Line 09-Sep-2022
- 30 New Jobs At Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST
- Network Performance & Quality Manager Job At Tigo Tanzania