Regional Monitors Job Vacancies At BRAC International | Nafasi za Kazi Shirika La BRAC International
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
Regional Monitors Job Vacancies At BRAC International
POSITION: REGIONAL MONITORS (AD# MCFBMT-2210)
The purpose of this position is to ensure timely and effective monitoring of the project activities, outputs, and outcomes as per the need of the project management team, donors, and other key stakeholders.
- Assist the Monitoring Manager in the development of project MIS and M&E Plan, including indicator selection, target setting, database management, and reporting.
- Ensure development and testing of all data collection tools and reporting formats for the project and share with the relevant project team and monitoring team members.
- Conduct quarterly monitoring data collection, analysis and reporting using project’s KPIs
- Verify monthly MIS data collection and conduct quarterly monitoring as per BI guideline
- Quality control of the data through random verifications and validations
- Compilation of MIS data and analysis of quarterly monitoring data using Excel, Access or other statistical software
- Participate in program planning and implementation activities.
- Participate in the development of the performance indicators and include those into monitoring framework
- Lead in the project monitoring process (both process and outcome monitoring), document findings and share recommendations for continuous improvement of the project
- Ensured data collection, verification, entry, analysis, and interpretation of project data.
Skills And Competencies
- Expertise in analysing data using statistical software such as SPSS and STATA
- Organizational skills, with ability to work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the field of monitoring in national or international organizations
- Past experience of using digital devices (tablet or cell phone) and platforms such as KOBO collect for data collection
- Experience in designing tools and methods for data collection, analysis, and reporting.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
Mode of Application:
If you feel you are the right match for the Regional Monitors Job Vacancies At BRAC International, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidate needs to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: mailto: [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# ………………. in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 08th July 2022.