Rector Job Vacancy At Institute Of Accountancy Arusha IAA: The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a public academic institution that provides undergraduate and postgraduate training. The Institute of Accountancy Act No.1 of 1990 (Cap 240 RE: 2002) founded it, and it is located on Njiro Hill, seven kilometers southeast of Arusha City. Dar es Salaam, Babati, and Dodoma are the Institute’s operating campuses. Songea’s fourth campus is currently under construction.
Rector Job Vacancy At Institute Of Accountancy Arusha IAA
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) welcomes active and competent Tanzanians to fill one (1) vacant job listed below on behalf of The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA).
- Reports to the Governing Council
- Supervises Deputy Rectors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Units, and Managers
Duties And Responsibilities
- Be the Accounting Officer and spokesperson of the Institute.
- Facilitate learning (by teaching) of academic programmes at the institute.
- Be the Principal Academic and Administrative Officer of the Institute and
- Secretary to the Governing Council.
- Be responsible to the Governing Council for the implementation of the decisions
- of the Council.
- Oversee the enforcement of by laws and regulations made by the Council.
- Be responsible for formulation and implementation of policies to enhance the
- academic excellence of the Institute.
- Promote good relations with the Government and other organizations.
- Be responsible for promoting efficiency in the academic activities related to
- training, research and consultancy.
- Oversee the enforcement of bylaws and regulations made by the Government
- and Regulatory Bodies
Qualification and Experience
- Professor or Associate professor in the areas of Accountancy, IT, Banking, Insurance, Tax, General Management or any related areas.
- Senior Lecture who is a PhD holder and have a higher academic standing
- Outstanding management experience in academic and administrative of at least seven years in a reputable institution.
- Proven ability to develop and coordinate the implementation of academic vision for the Institute of Accountancy Arusha.
- Ability to influence, persuade, build coalitions, networks and ability to stimulate and encourage new ideas and development through motivation and support of staff and students.
The Rector must have proven experience to develop and coordinate the implementation of academic vision for an institution of higher learning coupled with possession of ability to influence, persuade, build coalitions, networks and ability to do the following:
- To stimulate and encourage new ideas and development through motivation and support of staff and students.
- To possess and exercise rich skills in designing and developing market-pace curriculums for academic functions
- To exercise expertise in designing and implementing corporate strategic plans.
- To initiate and establish foreign (abroad) campuses.
- To initiate and manage construction projects related to campus expansion.
- Capability to position IAA competitively in global arena.
- Capability to enhance IAA revenue for growth and sustainability
- Business continuity mind-set person.
How To Apply Rector Job Vacancy At Institute Of Accountancy Arusha
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
Deadline for application is 14th September,2022; Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview
NOTE: Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action
Other Job Openings:
- 4 New Arts Officer Grade II Jobs At BASATA September 2022
- Medical Store Keeper Job Vacancy At Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Ifakara Health Institute
- Retail Accountant Job Vacancy At Lexo Energy
- Project Driver Cum Assistant Logistician At Care August 2022
- Project Manager for Scale Up FFBS Approach Initiative At Care
- Warehouse Manager Job Vacancies At Mbeya Cement Company Limited
- 66 New Jobs At Mwanza Urban Water and Sanitation Authority MWAUWASA