Recruitment portal login & Job Application Guide
Here in this article, we are going to drop all the tips about Tanzania Recruitment portal login or job portal starting from how to successfully register an account, login to Ajira portal, how to apply for available job vacancy as posted on Recruitment portal by Sekretarieti ya ajira. But before that we will explain everything about the Ajira Ajira portal
WHAT IS RECRUITMENT PORTAL OR AJIRA PORTAL?
The Recruitment portal is a platform that brings recruiters and job applicants together to complete their goals and requirements. Recruiters are looking for a suitable candidate with the right and best qualifications to handle the responsibilities efficiently.
While on the other side, job seekers want a job in which they can apply their skills and knowledge to grow their career. Submitting job applications through job portals is a faster way to find the right candidate.
Tanzania Recruitment portal is a government owned (Tanzania government) website that deals exclusively with recruitment or jobs. Ajira Portal is under the Sekretarieti ya ajira ya Ajira (PSRS) and has been basically created to bridge the gap between employers (government) and job seekers. Through the Ajira website, applicants easily find jobs from anywhere and also help Sekretarieti ya Ajira in their quest to identify ideal candidates.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF RECRUITMENT PORTAL?
The introduction of this site by the government has come with many different advantages and of course it has become very useful for college graduates and all those who dream of enrolling in the government. Applying for vacancies in government sectors has never been so easy.
- Easy Registration
- 100% Free (no transport needed or Postage cost)
- No Scum (no fake jobs)
- The applicant can send their application from anywhere
- Your cv and certificates are in safe hand
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN RECRUITMENT PORTAL?
To apply for jobs in Ajira Portal One need to meet the following requirements.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with valid contact, e-mail, and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of Academic certificates: Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate Professional certificates from respective boardsOne recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts, and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, if not adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Retired Applicants from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Application letters should be written in English or Swahili
Recruitment portal login
HOW TO REGISTER IN SECRETARIETI YA AJIRA RORTAL
- Open your internet browser from your device and type AJIRA PORTAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE Url (portal.ajira.go.tz/)
- Once on the ajira portal home page click on Register Careful enters your valid email address and password which will be used as a username and password respectively during login to the ajira portal system.
- Click on the register to continue with the registration process.
- Fill up all details as required in the form, name/basic personal details like Gender, Date of Birth, Father name, etc Once that done you will receive an email for verification
- complete the verification process and then login into the system
- After login, you will need to fill in additional information like
- Personal Details (Use your NIDA number)
- Academic Qualifications
- Professional Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Working Experience Training & Workshop
- Computer Literacy Referees Attachments declaration