Program Assistant Job Opportunity At BRAC International 2022
BRAC is an award-winning international non-governmental development organisation, with the vision of a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination, where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. BRAC is a leader in developing and implementing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes to assist poor and disadvantaged communities in low-income countries, including in conflict, prone and post-disaster settings.
It is an organisation of and for the people of the Global South, pioneering new development and social enterprise approaches to equip communities to achieve prosperity. As well as being the world’s biggest NGO by number of staff and people directly reached, BRAC has regularly been ranked the number one NGO in the world by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent organisation committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector. BRAC retained the top spot in 2020 among the top 500 NGOs for the fifth consecutive year.
If you have what it takes to be Program Assistant then BRAC Internationalis looking for you. Here we’ll provide you will all information about Program Assistant Job Opportunity At BRAC International 2022
About Program Assistant Job Opportunity At BRAC International
The purpose of this position is to ensure overall implementation of social empowerment related components of the program including supporting social and economic empowerment training, building awareness about social and health related issues such as GBV, safe birth, contraception, disaster preparedness, sustainable livelihood.
- Lead the AIM program inception activities including community mobilization and participant selection, club selection and setup, mentor selection and onboarding, community mobilization, mapping and establishing social empowerment linkages for participants
- Lead the implementation and supervision of social and economic empowerment activities in assigned clubs as per program design, activity plan and budget
- Organize and support Youth Development Committees in the target communities
- Ensure achievement of club-level program targets as per Implementation Guideline and report any operational/ management issues to BM
- Coordinate closely with the Technical Sector Specialists (TSS) to seek technical guidance and knowledge; provide support to TSS as needed
- Guide and supervise mentor activities under the social empowerment component and develop their capacity by providing regular coaching, mentoring and training
- Attend monthly coordination meetings organized at the branch level and provide updates on club activities, flagging any issues needing attention from the branch/area manager.
- Support BM with all branch level procurement and logistics and other tasks, as required
- Ensure cash flow by submitting cash requisition timely for smooth day to day operations
- Organize and facilitate social empowerment trainings for participants; provide support to connect program participants with broader linkage services
- Follow-up closely with participants to minimize attrition and prepare monthly attendance reports and bi-monthly drop-out reports
- Prepare MIS and financial reports and other reports and ensure timely submission
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and encourage others to do the same
- Advanced diploma or degree in Social Science /Anthropology /Sociology or other relevant fields
- SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to spend extended periods of time in the field and travel within the country
- Proficient in using mobile devices, and computers, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration and demonstrated ability to build relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of BRAC
At least 1 years’ experience in the international development sector, including experience working with marginalized communities to implement community development programs including microfinance, livelihood, agricultural and food security, and/or girl’s and women’s empowerment programs.
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
- SALARY: Negotiable
- JOB LOCATION: Dar es Salaam, Pwani, Morogoro, Dodoma, Singida
How To Apply Program Assistant Job Opportunity At BRAC International
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidate needs to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# ………………. in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline: 30th June 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Expert Consultancy Tanzania 2022
- Program Assistant Job Opportunity At BRAC International 2022
- 500 New Drivers Job Opportunities At GALCO Limited
- New Driver Jobs at Sightsavers March 2022
- Drivers Job Vacancies at Enabel 2022
- Nafasi za kazi Tanga Cement 2022
- Cv People Tanzania
- Most marketable engineering courses in Tanzania