Professional Driving Permit PDP online application
Covered Query: Professional Driving Permit PDP online application ; pdp application form; how do i book pdp online application?
Professional driving permit PDP Is the doccument required when driving on a public road in South Africa to transport goods, dangerous goods or passengers for income. You must be at least 21 years old to be fully covered when driving a vehicle in South Africa (a full license is also required).
Also, when transporting people, PrDP (Professional Driving Permit PDP) is required, not just for bonuses. If the vehicle you are driving is designed for this kind of transfer. Here we’ll take you through Professional Driving Permit PDP online application
PDP online application
- Go to the nearest Driver’s License Test Center (DLTC) and complete the Professional Driver’s Permit Application Form (PD1).
- All Gauteng residents must apply online for a professional driving permit: https://online.natis.gov.za/#/
- Complete the notification of change of address or particulars of person or organisation (NCP) form.
- Take the following with you:
- Identity document (ID), driving licence card, or valid South African passport
- Four identical black-and-white photographs. You must first confirm with the DLTC how many photos they require before you have photos taken.
- A valid driving licence (same code of vehicle for which you are applying)
- Training certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (only valid if not older than two months)
- Other professional driving permit or public driving permit that you hold
- Proof of postal and residential address e.g. utility account. If the utility bill is not in your name, the of owner of the bill must make an affidavit declaring that you live at the address and the utility bill must be attached to the affidavit.
- If you stay at an informal settlement, you must bring a letter with an official date stamp from the ward councillor confirming your postal and residential address
- The prescribed fee.
- You’ll have an eye Test at a testing center. Alternatively, you can have an eye examination by a qualified optometrist and submit the form.
- After payment, you will be transferred to the nearest police station to request a conviction report. If the DLTC has a live capture unit (LCU), the report will be sent electronically to the police station.
- You must deposit the application fee into the account below before the application can be processed. Bank details of the deposit application fee:
Account name: Ideco AFISwitch (Pty) Ltd
Branch: Business Banking Johannesburg North
Account Type: Cheque
Account number: 4074078548
Branch code: 630256
Reference: Fill in the ID number of the applicant as the reference.
- You will be notified as soon as the PrDP Card is ready for collection. Take an identification card with you, such as an ID card, when collecting the card. Any cards not collected within 120 days will be destroyed.