Process Analyst Job Vacancies At NMB Bank
National Microfinance Bank Plc (NMB) is a commercial bank in Tanzania offering financial solutions for individuals, small-to-medium-sized businesses and large corporations. NMB operates in several segments; wholesale banking, retail banking, agribusiness and treasury. Its product offering ranges from current and savings accounts to time deposits to fixed deposits, and Kilimo, Chap and Chipukizi accounts.
NMB also offers loans to entrepreneurs, bank guarantees, and export and import financing, supply chain financing and letters of credit. Other services include forex, cash exchange, institutional and transactional banking, and payment and collection services. NMB has an extensive network of branches and ATMs in the major towns and cities of Tanzania.
- Job Location :
- Head Office, Hq
- Job opening date : 13-Jun-2022
- Create clear monitoring mechanisms on processes to identify outliers/defects
- Establish clear metrics for processes to ensure any change from the baseline is done timely.
- Identify and ensure that any process improvement change is metric driven.
- Ensure there is a clear motion study for each process in the bank which is aiming on driving efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Based on the motion study of each process, conduct process improvements initiatives to drive standardization and changes in service delivery
- Create different Customer service guarantees based on best optimal performance.
- Develop and prepare materials for use in the process improvement events, coordinate with management, provide instructions on the use of process improvement tools.
- Suggest different process reengineering methodology and provide leadership to business and support function teams by empowering them to execute improvements to cycle times and eliminate defects.
- Work in conjunction with other stakeholders, you will be responsible to provide desired re-engineering practices and to ensure alignment of the specific initiatives to business objectives.
- Work with Branch Managers and other heads of units to align projects to strategy and to ensure their participation and support is aiming to achieve the strategic goals.
- Challenge the status quo and propose improvements in cost, revenue and process effectiveness and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in project life cycle of process improvement and reengineering efforts. Project management background is an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and gain insights from internal or external business data.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and ability to initiate and lead change
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and other products at the following levels
-Excel Advanced level of skill
-Visio Advanced level of skill
-Other Ms. Office tools Intermediate level of skill
- Proven Business Intelligence/Metric Reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Project Management or related fields.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage
- Two or more years of experience in Process Analysis, or any related field.
- Experience working with business re-engineering processes in Financial or Banking industry
- Experience working with business processing models, Process Design, Requirements Management, and Project Management
- Experience working with re-engineering tools, methods, and techniques
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer