Prc Board Exam Requirements for 2022
Prc Board Exam Requirements for 2022 | Qualification For Prc Board Exam 2022 | prc requirements for board exam 2022
The Professional Regulation Commission (also known as the PRC) is a three-man commission attached to Department of Labor and Employment. Its mission is to supervise and regulate the practice of professionals (except lawyers who are managed by the Supreme Court of the Philippines), who make up the high-skilled manpower of the country.
Mandate of Professional Regulation Commission
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) administers, implements and enforces the regulatory laws and policies of the country with respect to the regulation and licensing of the various professions and occupations under its jurisdiction, including the enhancement and maintenance of professional and occupational standards and ethics and the enforcement of the rules and regulations relative thereto.
Professional Regulation Commission Prc Board Exam
Professional Regulation Commission Prc Board Exam are the exam provided to graduates with intension to test their knowledge on the specific field of study. These exam includes Accountancy, Aeronautical Engineering, Agricultural, Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Criminology, Customs, Brokers, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Planning, Fisheries Technology, Foresters, Geodetic, Engineering, Geology, Guidance and Counseling, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture.
Qualification For Prc Board Exam 2022
A. The basic qualifications are the following:
- Must be a Filipino citizen, at least 18 to 21 years old and of good moral character.
- Must be a Graduate or a Holder of a Degree from a school, college or university duly recognized by the government.
- Has not been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude with final judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(Other qualifications and/or requirements as may be stated in the concerned Professional Regulatory Law)
Prc Board Exam Requirements for 2022 | prc requirements for board exam 2022
There number of requirements one must attain in order to qualify for the certaion PRC board exam. These requirements include educational and residential qualification as shown below and also may be documents required during PRC exam registration. Below are the the basic documents to be submitted:
- Transcript of records (TOR) with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination purposes only”.
- Birth Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) on Security Paper.
- Marriage Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for married women.
- 4 pcs. passport size picture with complete name-tag in white background
- Government Issued ID and/or any valid ID
- Documentary Stamps
There might be Additional requirements specific Professional Regulatory Boards when registering for the exam, so pay attention for the requirements section so at to not miss any required detail