Pearson South Africa Bursaries 2022
Pearson South Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Pearson South Africa Bursaries 2022 Application Closing date is 30 November 2021
The bursary will be awarded to academically deserving students, who lack funding or financial resources to cover their tuition fees. The bursary will cover all fields of study, including students with outstanding undergraduate fees, for the 2021 academic year.
Requirements for Pearson South Africa Bursaries 2022
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a tertiary qualification, that is SAQA accredited
- You must be studying or intend on studying recognized and accredited public or private University or University of Technology in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent studies (Matric or tertiary level)
- You must have a total household income of NOT more than R450 000 per annum
- You must be unemployed
How to apply For Pearson South Africa Bursaries 2022
Applications must be submitted online at: Pearson South Africa Bursary Application 2022
Applicants must also submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation via email to [email temporarily removed – please check back here soon].
(Insert the words “Pearson South Africa Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Note: the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified:
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Quotation from university for all study fees (on institutions letterhead)
- Most recent academic results (Matric Certificate or Academic Transcripts)
- Proof of parents/ guardians household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)