Orodha Ya Majina Ya walimu Walioajiriwa 2022 PDF Tamisemi
On 20 April 2022 the Regional Administration and Local Government Office (OR – PMO-RALG) has authorized the recruitment of 7,612 Health Cadre Staff for Council Hospitals, Health Centers, and Dispensaries, as well as 9,800 Primary and Secondary School Teachers to serve under Local Government Authorities.
Candidates all over Tanzania started online application for teaching job vacancies announced by TAMISEMI as early as the official announcement made. The online application for government teaching jobs in Tanzania was originally scheduled to close on April 4, 2022, before Innocent Bashungwa, Minister of State, Office of the President for Regional Administration and Local Government, announced a four-day extension for the teaching job online application.
What Next After Application For Teaching Jobs Closed?
The online application for government teaching jobs in Tanzania closed on April 8, 2022. Now all applicants have to wait for screening process to complete and there TAMISEMI will made official announcement on the list of New Recruited Teachers ( Orodha Ya Majina Ya walimu Walioajiriwa 2022 ) into different government schools located all over the country.
When Will Tamisemi Publish list of New Recruited Teachers ? | Ni Lini TAMISEMI Itatoa Orodha Ya Majina Ya walimu Walioajiriwa 2022 PDF?
Currently there is no any official announcement on when The list of New Recruited Teachers will be published. But basing on how TAMISEMI previous Vacancies screening process duration, Orodha Ya Majina Ya walimu Walioajiriwa 2022 PDF Tamisemi is expected to be released on June or July 2022.
Mfano Wa Document Ya Majina Ya Walimu Walioitwa kazini Pdf
How To Check list of New Recruited Government Teachers 2022
Once TAMISEMI made official announcement on the release of Orodha Ya Majina Ya walimu Walioajiriwa 2022 PDF Tamisemi, all candidates who applied for may 2022 teaching job vacancies announced y TAMISEMI will be able to access the list of selected candidates online on the TAMISEMI official website https://www.tamisemi.go.tz/. Alternative you can also access the list from this page as soon as the announcement made.
Taarifa Rasmi Kutuka TAMISEMI[penci_video url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmj7VDSollY” align=”center” width=”680″ /]
Regional Governments and Local Authorities are a full ministry which is under the Presidency and managed by the Minister of State assisted by two deputies as managers. There is also the Secretary General who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Government’s activities.
One of the tasks of this Ministry is to coordinate all regional development plans with Local Authorities under the presidential office. The administration of this Ministry is under the Minister who is also a member of the Cabinet of Tanzania.
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor-supported programs at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthens the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
- PO-RALG is committed to being a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium, and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders, will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable Regional Administration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- Potentials. So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of
- Permanent Secretary Office of the President Regional Administration and Local Government
- S.L.P: 1923 Dodoma – Tanzania, East Africa
- Phone: + 255 (26) 232 1 234
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org