Online Registration for KPSEA, KCPE, KCSE And KCSE Qualifying Test
KPSEA Online Registration, KCPE Online Registration, KCSE Online Registration And KCSE Qualifying Test Online Registration
November and December National Exams Registration period has begun today April 28, 2022. The Chief Executive of Kenya National Examination Council (Knec) David Njengere said the listing of Grade Six, Standard Eight, and Form Four candidates starts now until May 14.
“Parents have three weeks to make sure that their children are registered for the assessments and examinations which are set to be administered in November and December,” said Njengere.
Grade Six students will be registering for the Kenya Primary School Education Assessment (KPSEA), while Standard Eight learners are enrolled in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).
Students in Form Four are registering for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Exam (KCSE). Knec has also requested that applicants who would take the KCSE Qualifying Test to start registration.
KCSE 2021 Knec registration requirements
A KCSE candidate must meet the following Knec registration requirements:
- Have a passport photo (which should be 300 x 300 pixels),
- Produce a birth certificate,
- Produce the previous examination certificate i.e KCPE certificate,
- Subjects for which the KCSE candidate is registering for,
- KCSE 2021 candidates must be registered where they have been learning in form three (3) for secondary schools.
- All Heads of Institutions are directed to ensure accuracy in the following when registering the candidates.
- Correct order of candidate’s names as per the birth certificate;
- Year of birth;
- Subjects entered;
- Information on different categories of candidates with special needs (ie Braille, Low Vision, deaf and physically challenged).
- Candidates wishing to register privately will be required to download the private candidate’s registration form from the KNEC website, complete it as required and present it to the respective Sub County Education office for further instructions within the registration period.
- For registration of the KCSE candidates, KNEC will only allow one private examination centre per Sub County.
- All private candidates will be expected to pay their examination fees directly to the KNEC fees collection accounts.
- All heads of institution are expected to ensure that all candidates registration details are captured correctly and every candidate has confirmed the same and signed the nominal roll.
- The Principal should download and correctly fill the following documents:
How to Register for KCSE online Via KNEC online registration portal
The procedures outlined below may be taken by the headmaster of a certain school or any authorized individual.
- Visit KNEC’s website
- Download the candidates’ registration application form choose one you want ( KCSE Registration Forms 2021 or KCPE Registration Forms 2021)
- Enter the details of the candidates for the creation of the registration file
- Login into the website again and:
- Upload the registration file
- Enter “new candidate” to register the new candidate
You will also be able to edit the information of existing candidates, examine or download the school invoice, nominal roll, or picture register, and register new candidates.
Applicants can also check the KNEC website to see if they have been successfully registered. It should be noted that this confirmation will not need checking in with a username or password.