OLAMS Login- Heslb Online Application 2022/23
OLAMS Login- Heslb Online Application 2022/23; How to apply for Heslb Online
The Higher Education Student Loan Board (Heslb) has done an absolutely fantastic job in enabling Tanzanian students who are about to start their university studies to apply for a higher education student loan Through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS).
Tanzania students around the world can apply for a loan and get accepted provided that they meet all the requirements. If you do not know how to get started with OLAMS, this article will guide you on how to apply for a Higher Education Student Loan (OLAMS Login HESLB)
How to Apply Online for HESLB Loans by OLAMS?
First you need to open your web browser and go to HESLB OLAMS official website or Use DIRECT LINK to get OLAMS login.
Once on the OLAMS homepage, click on apply for a loan and then select whether you are necta student or non-necta student.
After select on Necta or Non-Necta, The registration form will appear.
Provide all the information AS required and complete the registration process.NOTE :Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
Submit the required documents in the desired format. Make sure to double check all details carefully when all entries are made.
Make the payment of the application fee. All Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one-off application fee of TZS 30,000.00/= through GePG via NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA, and AIRTEL MONEY. For details you can check HERE
After completion of online application process in OLAMS website, applicants shall be required to print out the application forms and Loan Agreements, obtain appropriate authentications, sign the forms, attach necessary documents and then upload into OLAMS
submitting the same form that uploaded into OLAMS through EMS to:- The Executive Director, Higher Education Students’ Loans Board, HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street, TAZARA Area, Mandela Road, P.O.Box 76068, 15471 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WHEN WILL OLAMS FOR LOAN APPLICATION CLOSED?
Loan Application Deadline The Loan Application window for 2020/2021 opens on July 20th 2020 through August 31st, 2020.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY APPLICATION IS APPROVED?
A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published on the website: www.heslb.go.tz
- UDSM Entrepreneurship Training For Graduate
- sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha nit 2021
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Must Mbeya
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Tia
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Sauti Mwanza
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Kikuu Cha Makumira
About HESLB: The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
HESLB Has been established to perform the followings
- Assume control and management of loanable funds
- Formulate mechanisms for determining eligibility of students for loans
- Administer and supervise disbursement and repayment of loans offered since 1994
- Issue loans to eligible and needy Higher Education Students
- Keep and maintain the register and other records of loan beneficiaries and amounts granted to them
- Collect repayments for all loans issued to students since 1994 so as to re-lend the funds to other needy Tanzanian students
- Advise the Minister on policy and legal matters related to issuance and recovery of loans to students
- Establish operational linkages between the Board, higher learning institutions, loan beneficiaries and employers for effective issuance and recovery of loanable funds
- Establish and maintain cooperative network between the Board and other local and international stakeholders in higher education, be it Government or non- government institutions
- Conduct research and maintain a databank on other local and external scholarships, sponsorships and awards that may be accessed by Tanzania students
- Perform any other duties conferred by the Board or under the Act or any other written laws