NWK Group Learnership Opportunities for South Africans 2022:- NWK Limited is a leading agricultural business that has been participating successfully in the grain and food value chain of South Africa, mainly in the North West, for more than a century.
This innovative company transforms and grows with agriculture to look after the needs of stakeholders and contribute to food security. The main objective of the group is to trade in agricultural and related products, aids and services at a retail level and to undertake associated activities. Backed by corporate principles and cooperative values, we provide financing, agricultural inputs, grain-market participation, advisory services and farming technology.
NWK Group Learnership Opportunities for South Africans 2022
If you are considering a career in the agricultural sector, you are at the right place. NWK offers talented individuals the opportunity to take part in their Learnership Programme.
1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given).
LEARNERSHIP: GENERIC MANAGEMENT (NQF 4)
- Assessments are required to be administered for selection purposes
- Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
- A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
- Preference will be given to candidates took Computer Applications Technology in high school.
- Graduates will also be considered
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn more about programming and the working of the NWK operational system.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Maths, Accountancy and Computer Studies as subjects.
How To Apply – NWK Group Learnership Opportunities for South Africans
Applications can only be submitted online on NWK’s website.
Please note: The shortlisted candidates will be required to write an NWK computer programming aptitude test.