NSFAS Appeal 2022 | MyNSFAS Bursary Online Appeal
NSFAS Appeal 2022: If your application for MyNSFAS Bursary have been rejected but you feel that you should have been approved because you have met all listed requirements, you may appeal to NSFAS for them to reconsider your application once again. They will then reassess your application and give you feedback on the outcomes of the appeal. Here well take you through MyNSFAS Bursary Online Appeal procedures.
How to appeal for NSFAS online 2022?
New or first-time applicants should submit their appeals through the myNSFAS website. Continuing students file their appeals through the Office of Financial Aid or Student Support at the institutions where they are registered. Alternatively, students can send petitions and documents directly to email@example.com.
How to appeal if you are a first time entering student
- Log in to your MyNSFAS account: https://my.nsfas.org.za
- Then Click on Track Application Progress
- Check the application progress tabs
- If your application status reflects that it is unsuccessful, then click on Submit Appeal
- On the Application Appeal page, you’ll be able to see the reason for the rejection
- Write a motivational letter stating the reasons why you are appealing your application status
- The letter must not exceed 1000 characters (words including spaces).
- Supporting documents must be in PDF, JPEG, or PNG (no Word docs), and a document size cannot be more than 5 megabytes.
- Click Submit Appeal.
- You will be able to track the progress of your appeal via your MyNSFAS account.