Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences Joining Instructions 2022/2023
Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences: Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences (NIHS) is one of the Medical Institutions in Tanzania that trains health care providers. It is a mission based institution and belongs to The Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania (FPCT).
NIHS is a growing institution striving to meet the needs of the nation, through producing competent and skilled graduates who can easily take up the call to assist in the development of the country. NIHS has attracted many applicants from all over the country. In line with our motto of “Where Students are Achievers”, we offer the kind of education needed in a rapidly changing world.
If you have been admitted into Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences and you are currently not sure how you can get important information on how to get joining instructions then we are here to save your day. Here we have brought you all you need to know about Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences joining instruction 2022/2023
Why Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences Joining instruction?
For those selected applicants to join who are confirmed and who are auto-confirmed, they must have joined the instructions to know the following useful information below:-
- Fees and other contributions to be paid using the official payment methods determined by the university
- Location and transportation to reach the campus
- The date set for the start of the school year, It includes an important form that must be filled out in order to be able to join the universities. This includes
- The Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences medical examination form that the doctor must fill out.
- The registration form is the form you will use to register when you arrive on campus ad format Also, there is special information that is provided according to the study program where some faculty members have special requirements.
How to get Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences Joining instruction ?
The NIHS Join Instruction provided by the Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences and is available on their website https://nihs.ac.tz/ where you visit to search for current joining instructions that will contain up-to-date information.
- Visit the Nkinga Institute of Health Sciences Official Website https://nihs.ac.tz/.
- Navigate to ‘Joining Instruction’
- Click on the download link
- Download and save.