New Jobs Opportunities at Vodacom Tanzania 2022 -Insights & Reporting-Dar & Coast
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania. Vodacom Tanzania jobs Vacancies
Role purpose: To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and support to the Zonal EHOD to Develop and implement effective business Reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge. Develop a framework for commercial processes. Support the Zonal EHOD in tracking routine functional / departmental objectives.
Entrench and Monitor CBU Team performance disciplines and routines
Analysis & Reporting
• Provide SD teams with reports on connections and airtime revenue
• Develop sales target setting templates
• Prepare presentations on monthly performance for Zonal EHOD.
• Provide SD team with distribution partner and staff monthly performance reports
• Provide Financial SD Cost review templates and Budget forecasts
• Tracking KPI’s of all key new launches for a period of two months on a daily basis, to be measured and evaluated on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of the SD projects & proposals business cases.
• Preparation of Weekly SD reports, Dashboard and Management meeting presentations
• Budget Champion for S&D department: Monitoring of Sales Capex & Opex and ensuring they are within approved budgets.
SD Operations & Incentive Plans Management:
• Develop and monitor reward & recognition programs for Channel Partners & SD team; run Contest results and follow up to ensure that rewards get to the right winners.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Business awareness
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Excellent planning skills
• High personal standards and goal oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2-5 years with University Degree in business or sales management; 1-3 years with Advanced Degree
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• IT literacy with proficiency in Excel, and Powerpoint
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
• Knowledge of English and Swahili