New Jobs at Tanzania Commercial Bank February 2022
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining, and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Business Solution Officer – (Big Data Analysis) (2 position) to join the Directorate of Operation and ICT Team.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE: Chief Manager Business Solution
LOCATION: Directorate of Operation and ICT- Head Office Dar es Salaam
WORK SCHEDULE: As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
DIVISION: Business Solution
SALARY: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
The big data analyst will be responsible in turning bank raw data into information and insight, which can be used to make business decisions. Provide insights on which products, markets, investments to make, or target customers.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Perform functional analysis and data modeling.
- Perform extraction of data (ETL) from different organization sources.
- Perform exploratory data analysis on large scale data.
- Develop Machine Learning models, train, test models, and implementation on live environments.
- Support the implementations of ML models in bank businesses.
- Using ML and AI tools to support mission-critical business activities, and drive revenue.
- Manage E2E go to market execution for big data and special projects propositions.
- Prepare reports, data visualizations with dashboards, charts, graphs and maps.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Bachelor’s Degree in fields like Computer Science, Information Technology, BSC Electronics, and Telecommunication Science or Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Actuarial Science, Data Science or IT related fields.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Should have a minimum of one (1) year of technology experience with at least two-year hands-on technical roles in data analytics and insight.
- Experience with database design with Microsoft SQL, MSQL, ORACLE, or Sybase.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Python, Pandas, PyTorch, JAVA EE, JAVA SE, PHP, Microsoft .NET and HTML.
- Experience with data science ecosystem, Machine Learning, and ETL tools such as Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, and Hadoop.
- Experience with data visualization and representation tools such as Power BI, Looker, and Tableau.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Strong Communication skills
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Number of Initiatives powered by ML
- Timely delivery of the Big data and ML plans as specified on the roadmap
- Revenue uplift and customer conversion rates
- Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link :-
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
Deadline of the Application is 7th March,2022
Apply For New Jobs at Tanzania Commercial Bank February 2022