New Jobs at TAMICO Tanzania 2022 | Programme Officer
TAMICO Tanzania Mines, Energy, Construction and Allied Workers’ Union in short TAMICO is a trade union formed by the workers themselves with the aim of defending, protecting and improving the rights and interests of workers working in the Mining, Energy, Construction and other occupations that provide ancillary services in the Mining, Energy and Construction sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare organizing material for promoting workers awareness in Union matters,
- In collaboration with the Zonal and District Secretaries to plan for the organizing and recruitment work in the Union.
- To Provide back-up services in acquiring, handling and disseminating relevant, adequate and update information and data from all constituents, centres and facilities.
- Ensure members information are available to the head office periodically
- To plan coordinate and control Union projects and programme activities
- Liaise with partners both internal and external to ensure that programme benefits and impact are achieved at maximum level
- To represent the Union in its various programme missions to the constituent.
- Ensure accurate programmes and projects reports are available to the stake holders timely.
- To timely respond to members requests for information and programme action
- Conduct members satisfaction surveys periodically, determine and address deficiencies
- To Coordinate organizing work of TAMICO from branch to national levels
- Prepare, analyze and compile periodic Union reports from Districts and the Zonal Secretaries.
Mode Of Application
To apply please send or e-mail CV and cover letter with three work related referees, including copies of certificates to the address below.
TANZANIA MINES, ENERGY, CONSTRUCTION AND ALLIED WORKERS’ UNION (TAMICO)
P.O. Box 72136,
DAR ES SALAAM.
E – mail: – [email protected]
Closing date 25th Feb, 2022.
Only successful candidate will be contacted for the interview.