New Jobs At Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Nafasi mpya za kazi MUHAS: The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar-esSalaam Medical School in 1963.
The School transformed into the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Dar-es-Salaam in 1968. The Faculty was merged with the Muhimbili hospital, to create the Muhimbili Medical Centre (MMC) in 1977.
After separation with Muhimbili Hospital, the Faculty of Medicine was upgraded in 1991 through Parliament Act. No. 9 of 1991 to become a constituent college of the University of Dar-es-Salaam known as the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS).
Over the years MUCHS made significant achievements in terms of increased students enrolment and development of several new academic programmes. The Parliament Act No. 9 of 1991 that established MUCHS was repealed in 2005 through the Universities Act No. 7 of 2005. Subsequently, MUHAS was established in 2007 through Article 1 of the Charter of Incorporation in line with the Universities Act No 7 of 2005.
New Jobs At Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) invites dynamic and suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts
- Lecturer (Phd) – 1 Post
- Lecturer (Mmed) – 5 Posts
- Librarian – 2 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer – 19 Posts
- Assistant Research Fellow – 6 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 2 Posts
- Tutorial Assistant (5 Yrs) – 38 Posts
- Tutorial Assistant (4yrs) – 26 Posts
- Tutorial Assistant (3yrs) – 23 Posts
- Research Fellow Trainee (5 Yrs) – 3 Posts
- Research Fellow Trainee (4 Yrs) – 2 Posts
- Research Fellow Trainee (3 Yrs) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Librarian Trainee – 1 Post
How To Apply New Jobs At Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal)
For More Information about the requirements and how to apply for these job opening at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) please check the official announcement from the link shared below
About PSRS: The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
- Nafasi Za Kazi Hospitali Teule Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Sengerema
- New Multiple Job Vacancies At Ardhi University_ Deadline 18th August
- ICT Help Desk Planner Jobs At Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
- Applications Development and Integrations Specialist Jobs At NMB
- 17 New Jobs At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation
- Global Research Lead UPGI Jobs At Brac Tanzania 2022
- New Jobs At Mwalimu Julius K Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology