New Job Vacancies at Embassy Of Ireland Tanzania 2022
Welcome to this important post. We will help you with all useful updates about vacancies in embassies in Tanzania 2022, jobs at embassies in Tanzania 2022, Ireland embassy Tanzania jobs, Irish embassy Tanzania scholarship.
The goal of the Embassy of Ireland is to promote Ireland’s values and interests in Tanzania and across the Great Lakes sub-region, in line with Ireland’s commitment to delivering the Sustainable Development Goals.
Through the promotion of Ireland’s values, the Embassy seeks to contribute to a fairer, more just, secure and sustainable society in Tanzania with a specific focus on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
The Embassy of Ireland is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join a growing team in the position of Operations Manager.
Vacancy – Operations Manager
- Operations Manager (Full-time based at the Embassy of Ireland, Dar es Salaam).
- Starting in April 2021. Contract will be offered on a three-year renewable basis.
- The salary for the position is TZS 110,899,436 per annum, paid locally on a monthly basis. Salaries are paid direct to a bank account, therefore the successful candidate must have a bank account.
- The position will have an annual leave allowance of 24 days per annum, exclusive of public holidays, adjusted pro rata.
- The role offers good opportunities for training and for travel within Tanzania and occasional international travel.
Under the direction of Head of Mission, and working closely with the Second Secretary, the Operations Manager will manage and direct the operations and systems of the Embassy to ensure the efficient and effective running of the administrative, general operations and
human resources functions.
The Embassy expects that all staff are sensitive to gender issues and demonstrate an active commitment to human rights by facilitating open dialogue during engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
Minimum qualifications and skills requirements:
- Management-related qualification and/or at least five years’ experience at a senior middle-management level with full responsibilities for Corporate Services and/or organisational operations.
- Extensive experience in the planning and implementation of Human Resource Management systems, performance management systems, payroll and related, as well as the ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment in Tanzania.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills on Word, Excel Spreadsheets, e-mail and internet, sufficient for the performance of above duties.
- Knowledge of operational budgeting, budget monitoring, procurement processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of operational and strategic planning processes, and reporting support and controls during implementation.
- Proven record showing a very high degree of integrity and trust.
- Proven ability to collate and distil large amounts of information, summarising findings to be used for management decisions and planning. vacancies in embassies in tanzania 2022
- Experienced at leading large teams of differently skilled staff to ensure their effective utilisation and performance.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels and the ability to handle a leadership role.
- Fully committed to team working, have the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- The successful candidate must have a legal entitlement to live and work in Tanzania prior to recruitment.
- At least five years’ relevant experience working with government, non-Government or donor agencies or similar environment.
- Familiarity with the key principles and practice of effective aid delivery.
- Good interpersonal and tactful negotiation skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- French language skills.
How to Apply New Job Vacancies at Embassy Of Ireland Tanzania 2022:
Applicants should visit https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/tanzania/about-us/jobopportunities/ to access the full application. Completed application forms should be sent via e-mail to [email protected], clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject. Applications that do not bear the position in the subject line will be automatically disregarded.
Applications must be received before 18:00hrs on Wednesday 30 March 2022
No applications will be accepted after this deadline. Please note that only short listed
applicants will be contacted.
Applicants should note the following points in respect of the application process:
Data Protection Note:
All personal information received will be kept in line with GDPR guidelines.
Security Clearance for Local Staff:
Police vetting will be sought in respect of individuals who come under consideration for appointment. Enquiries may also be made with the police force of any country in which the applicant under consideration for appointment resided. If unsuccessful this information will be destroyed. If the applicant subsequently comes under consideration for another position they will be required to supply this information again.
Deadline: 30 March 2022
Please note that canvassing will disqualify applicants.
The Irish Embassy in Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer.