New Job Opportunity At AutoXpress – Retail Customer Service Assistant
AutoXpress is an importer, distributor, and retailer of tires, auto parts, and accessories in the East African Market. We offer an extensive range of repair and services through a well-established network of 50+ outlets across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda. AUTOXPRESS in Tanzania is seeking applications from competent, dynamic, and self-motivated individuals to fill up the Retail Customer Service Assistant position:
JOB TITLE: Retail Customer Service Assistant
Job Location: Dar es Salaam.
Basic Function; This is a training position leading to the retail customer service executive position. The person is responsible for welcoming retail customers (physical and telephone) to the branch, responding to their inquiries, orienting them to the company products, and providing information that helps them make purchasing decisions. The person is responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service while maximizing profitability for the company.
- Familiarize yourself with the company profile.
- Learn the technical details and features of the company’s products and services.
- Welcome the customer to the branch (either physically or over the phone).
- Enquire and understand the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Recommend and select the right product to suit the customer’s requirements.
- Explain the product’s technical features and benefits to the customer; you may also have to demonstrate the use and operation of the product.
- Cross-sell other products by highlighting their benefits about the products being purchased.
- Offer correct value propositions to help them make the right purchasing decisions.
- Liaise with stores and workshop departments and ensure that the correct goods and services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Upon completing the transaction, ensure that accurate documentation is done, and payment is collected.
- Develop a rapport with the customer to encourage future business.
- Thank the customer for their patronage, giving out contact details.
- Make a follow-up with the customer after an appropriate time to find out if they enjoy the products and services. Communicate their feedback to the Branch Manager and resolve any complaints they may have.
- Communicate any introduction of new products and services and any special offers to the customer. o) Inform management of customer requirements that are not currently available. For example, taking pictures of the vehicle and the part required.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Perform any other duties that may be required.
- Ensure all vehicles that come into our workshops have an inspection checklist before invoicing
- Go through Inspection Checklist with the customers and ensure customers have understood the contents.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing, a degree is an added advantage.
- At least two years of working experience in a similar automobile industry position or three years of work experience in customer service or marketing.
- Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
- Computer literacy in MS office.
- Learn all commercial and technical features of the company’s products and services.
- Focusing on customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- Presenting & communicating information effectively.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Personable approach to ensure a good relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Following instructions and procedures.
How To Apply New Job Opportunity At AutoXpress – Retail Customer Service Assistant
To apply start by click on the link provided below
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.