New Enterprise Architect Jobs at Vodacom Tanzania March 2022
The enterprise architect’s responsibilities include improving the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs. The enterprise architect is also responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organization’s business and technology activities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Assist in the definition and governance of the Vodacom TZ architecture, ensuring that it meets business requirements and performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with Vodafone strategy.
- Contribute to and understand the IT Architecture Strategy in conjunction with Vodacom Group and VF Global vision
- Lead design reviews to ensure compliance to the target architecture throughout the development life cycle.
- Work with product vendors and system integrators and Vodacom TZ cross functional teams in achieving the above.
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders including project teams, IT specialist architects and the Vodafone business, service operations, technology partners and Vodafone Group Architecture/Technology.
- Supports with providing strategic input and planning for large infrastructure initiatives/projects across the product’s lifecycle
Competencies, experience and Qualifications
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- End to End architect with experience in some or all these capability areas: Product catalogue, Catalogue driven Order Orchestration, Order fulfilment & Billing & Invoicing
- Detail oriented and able to apply critical thinking whilst operating with precision
- Viewed by the wider organization as an effective and consistent collaborator, influencer, and negotiator, able to highlight internal and external dependencies and break down complex blockers
- Good understanding of the business capability/user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes
- Infrastructure design
- Cost of ownership of technology, application portfolio management.
- Technical enablers, integration APIs, and detailed technical and operational story design
- Web-scale cloud-native architectures including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
- DevOps culture, processes. and tools
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- A total of at least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in designing and delivering complex digital capabilities
- Extensive exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- •Professional experience and knowledge of digital and Telecommunications industries strongly preferred