New Data Analyst Job Vacancies At WATU: WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
WATU vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools that can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community. They Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
New Data Analyst Job Vacancies At WATU_ August 2022
Do you want to become a part of WATU’S ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity! As a data analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and evaluating data with a data driven mindset, to ensure smooth operations and company success.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Assisting on evaluation of KPI’s with the operations control manager
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with senior managerial team and business heads to structure, streamline and ensure synergy across various business functions
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Preparing and updating tools for reporting on various business operation functions
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential company operation setbacks and areas for improvement
Knowledge Skills And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in banking and Finance or Business Administration; or Bachelor’s plus 2 additional years of experience in a financial institution; IT skills is an added advantage
- Excellent organizational, communication, documentation and project management skills;
- Proven experience in the design and testing of controls;
- Collaboration across differing teams, agendas and perspectives and rationalizing those differing inputs will be required;
- Ability to engage in abstract thinking and design thinking is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google suite programs
How To Apply
To apply for these New Data Analyst Job Vacancies At WATU please click on the link below and there proceed by filling the registration form will all required details.
|Other Job Openings:|