New Banking and Treasury Executive Jobs At Sightsavers August 2022: Sightsavers has traditionally operated a unitary Treasury model – Treasury Management and Treasury Operations (a central disbursements function). Sightsavers making a change to bring Treasury Operations within the group finance function, with a common reporting line in to Head of Group Finance, directly alongside systems and accounting support.
The new role of Banking and Treasury Executive is being established to allow a focus on the treasury management function, without the operations responsibility
New Banking and Treasury Executive Jobs At Sightsavers August 2022
- Job Title: Banking and Treasury Executive
- Job Location: UK / Sightsavers Country Office
- Reports to: Acting Treasury Manager (ATM),
- Responsible for: None
- Department: Operations, Planning & Finance
- Location: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria (Abuja), Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- Contract: One Year Fixed Term Contract with the expectation of extension
- Hours: This is a full-time role with some flexibility around hours worked and the potential for some home working
Job Purpose: Under the leadership of the Acting Treasury Manager (ATM), the Banking and Treasury Executive will be supporting the ATM in the management and oversight of organizational banking relationships and arrangements, and organizational cash, liquidity, and bank facilities management, including foreign currency exposure and foreign currency expenditure requirements.
The Banking and Treasury Executive will play an active role through the provision of expert Treasury Administration. This will involve global bank account management, global bank portal management and bank mandate management. The post holder will also be responsible for the management of monthly changes to the Sightsavers investment portfolio to ensure that management, accounting, and reporting requirements are met.
The role will involve among others the following tasks to ensure:
- Global bank account management to include opening, closing, and amending accounts
- Ensure optimal interfaces are achieved between the treasury management function and the operations team, in terms of processes, procedures, information sharing, common systems use and general collaboration and communications.
- Global bank portal management
- Bank mandate management using the Kyriba TMS Bank Management Module
- Updating and recording all electronic portal bank accounts, users, roles, and responsibilities
- Regular reviews of all bank account management information
- Assisting the Acting Treasury Manager in maintaining Banking partner relationships and reviewing for best practices and improvements
- Responsible for the management of monthly changes to the Sightsavers investment portfolio to ensure accurate and timely recording of purchases, disposals, realised and unrealised gain and losses to produce SUN accounting journals
- Analysing the investment portfolio and producing treasury management reports for monthly Management Account Reporting and Investment Committee meetings.
- Assisting the Acting Treasury Manager in Treasury analysis
- Filing and audit preparation in respect of all the above.
Jobholder Entry Requirements – the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours required.
The ideal candidate for these New Banking and Treasury Executive Jobs At Sightsavers will have:
- Part qualified accountant or equivalent experience, possibly working towards a treasury management qualification.
- Substantial work experience in finance and banking
- Experience of working in a Treasury environment.
- INGO experience (ideal)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with banks in Africa would be of particular interest as would be familiarity with the specific documentation and usage of Global multi bank electronic portals
To succeed in the role, you will also possess:
- A high level of administrative skills especially in banking systems and associated accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Demonstrable reconciliation capability
- Strong organisational skills with an appreciation of meeting deadlines
- A willingness to develop in depth finance systems skills and knowledge
- A logical approach to problem solving and process re-design
- Strong attention to detail to ensure integrity of data provided to banks and external providers.
- Ability to support other members of staff through issue resolution, training, and support
- Engagement and negotiation skills to resolve issues and agree processes that work for the benefit of the Sightsavers Country Office teams.
- Ability to engage with Sightsavers senior stakeholders in the absence of the Acting Treasury Manager
How To Apply New Banking and Treasury Executive Jobs At Sightsavers
To apply for New Banking and Treasury Executive Jobs At Sightsavers, please complete an application via Sightsavers recruitment portal from link shown below. Sightsavers are particularly interested in learning of your motivations for applying. They anticipate that remote interviews will take place w/c 12 September and w/c 19 September 2022
Other Job Openings:
- New Jobs At Catholic University College of Mbeya CUCoM
- 35 New Jobs At Agricultural Seed Agency (ASA)
- New Jobs At Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)_ 15 August 2022
- New Data Analyst Job Vacancies At WATU_ August 2022
- 53 Game Warden Jobs At Tanzania Wildlife Management Authority (TAWA)
- 2 New Driver Jobs At Muleba District Council Deadline 16 August