Tanzania Revenue Workers Union (TAREWU) is a trade union registered under the Laws of Tanzania. It was established with the view of strengthening unity, managing and defending revenue workers’ rights and interests in the workplace. TAREWU invites innovative, performance driven, dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill the following three vacant posts:
New Accounts Officer Jobs At Tanzania Revenue Workers Union
Position availabl: (1 Post)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Treasurer of the Union in executing day to day activities;
- Capture invoices, payment vouchers and credit memos in the expenditure accounting system;
- Prepare financial reports, statements and budget of the Union;
- Maintain Members and asset register
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Supervisor.
EXPIRIENCE AND SKILLS
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following field; Accountancy or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions with working experience of at least 2 years in related field. Ability to use different Accounting packages/ software is an added advantage.
REMUNERATION: TAS 3
- Applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen with age not above 35 years;
- Applicants must attach their letter of application, Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of the following certificates in a single pdf file-
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- An application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary General, Tanzania Revenue Workers Union;
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the New Accounts Officer Jobs At Tanzania Revenue Workers Union, applicants shall send their application through the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline for application shall be 14th day of July, 2022 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.