neco result checker 2021 | NECO SSCE-INT Examinations results
This is to notify all schools and the general public that the recently concluded 2021 NECO SSCE-INT Examinations results have been released
NECO Result 2021 June/July Examination has just been released. You can now check your result online.
National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 result has been released. See how to check your NECO Result for any examination year (from 2000 to the current year).
Check your NECO Result online with the NECO Result Card. Result Card is N300.00 only.
National Examinations Council NECO Result Checker
To check your NECO result, follow the five (5) simple steps below. You can also email or print your result:
National Examinations Council NECO examination result has been released. See how to check your NECO Result for any examination year (from 2000 to the current year).
Is NECO 2021 Result Out?
Yes, NECO 2021 Result is officially out on www.result.neco.gov.ng. Candidates can now check their results on the portal for the National Examination Council (NECO) online. We have made it very easy for you to check your result by yourself using your Registration number and NECO Token.
How to Check Your 2021 SSCE NECO Result
- Visit the NECO result checker portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select your exam year (2021)
- Select Exam type: SSCE Internal (June/July), SSCE External (Nov/Dec), Basic Education Certificate
- Examination (BECE), or National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE)
- Enter your token (Result Card PIN)
- Enter your examination number (Registration Number)
- Click on the “CHECK RESULT” button
- Don’t have a token to check your result? Click the button below “PURCHASE TOKEN”
- >> PURCHASE TOKEN
With the new NECO Results system, candidates can visit the Results portal to check their results using token.
neco result checker 2021 Tokens can be obtained in two ways:
- By creating an account, login-in and purchasing the token online using the payment options
- By purchasing the token and sharing with another candidate via email or printing it out.
A token can only be associated to one candidate’s unique exam number.
Each token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result