NECO result 2021 | www.neco.gov.ng
NECO Results Checking Portal 2021 | neco 2021 result | NECO result checker 2021 | www.neco.gov.ng
The results of the National Examination Council (NECO) have now been published and can be accessed via the results checking portal result.neco.gov.ng for the student’s convenience. This post will walk you through the complete processes and steps to navigate the portal and also show you how to check your NECO result 2021.
Candidates who sat for June/July or November/December NECO exams can proceed to check their performance as results are now available on the portal. Verification of results will require an electronic code which can also be purchased from the NECO website as detailed in subsequent sections.
NECO Result Online Checking Token
Checking your NECO result in 2021 will require the use of token. To get the token follow the steps below;
- Visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng or result.neco.gov.ng/register directly to register an account and get started.
- If you already have an account, sign in to get started
- After logging in, use one of the payment options to buy tokens online.
- Only one token is allowed per candidate, but you can share it with the candidate’s parents, school, organization, or anyone who wants to see the candidate’s results.
NECO result 2021 Checking Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
The new result checking system is designed to be easy for candidates to use. You can use the following steps to see your results:
- First, visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng with your examination registration number.
- Click on ‘NECO Results’ and then click ‘Check Result!’. You will be taken to NECO results checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill the required details.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Choose your exam type. i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token and Registration Number in the right columns
- When you have filled all the details, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your NECO result.