Names Called For Interview At Sumbawanga District Council _ 25 July 2022 | Walioitwa kwenye usaili halmashauri ya wilaya ya Sumbawanga: The Sumbawanga District Council was established in 1984 under the Local Government Act number 7 of 1982. The Sumbawanga District Council is estimated to have an area of 8,871 square kilometers, of which 8,203 square kilometers are dry land and 668 square kilometers is a water area.
The Sumbawanga District Council has an average temperature for the year between (24 and 27) at the highest level and the lowest level of temperature (13 and 16). Sumbawanga District Council is located 1,700 meters from sea level. Sumbawanga District Council is bordered by the new Kalambo District to the South West, Nkasi to the West, Momba to the East and Chunya to the North.
Names Called For Interview At Sumbawanga District Council _ 25 July 2022
The Executive Director of the Sumbawanga District Council announces that the interview will be held from July 31, 2022 to August 1, 2022, for the position of Village Executive Class III – 12 positions as Announcement with Reference No. SDC/ A.120/ 2/ 238 dated 27/05/2022 as announced.
THE INTERVIEW SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Written Interview (“Written Interview”) will be held on 31/07/2022 for all Applicants for the position of Village Executive Class III listed below.
- On 01/08/2022, an Oral Interview will be held for Applicants for the position of Level III Village Executive who will pass with high scores in the Written Interview.
- The time is from two o’clock (02:00) in the morning, the location will be the Uchile Secondary School located in the area of mji Mdogo wa Laela where the Headquarters of the Sumbawanga District Council is located.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER.
- Interviewees who arrive with Testimonials, Provisional results, Statement of results and form VI and form IV result slips or Colleges WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED TO INTERVIEW.
- Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been reviewed and verified by the relevant authorities (NECTA, NACTE and TCU).
- Each Interviewee should come with their original Education, Profession, birth certificate and NIDA or Voter’s ID card or passport or letter of identification from the Kipp/Street Executive with the Interviewee’s photo stamped with the Executive’s Seal.
- Each Interviewee will pay for their own travel, food, accommodation and other expenses that will arise during the Interview.
- Applicants whose Names are not listed in this Advertisement should not appear for the Interview.
For complete list of shortlisted candidates or interview at Sumbawanga District Council _ 25 July 2022 and more detailed information please click on the link provided below to check the official announcement.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK: Walioitwa kwenye usaili halmashauri ya wilaya ya Sumbawanga