Names Called For Interview At Morogoro District Council _ July 2022 | Walioitwa kwenye usaili Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Morogoro: Morogoro Region is the second largest Region in the country preceded by Tabora Region. The region has an area of 73,039 square kilometers. This area is equal to 7.7 percent of the entire area of Mainland Tanzania, of this area 2,240 km2 is water area. The region is bordered by Coastal and Lindi Regions on the East side, Manyara and Tanga on the North side and on the West side it is bordered by Dodoma and Iringa Regions and on the South side it is bordered by Ruvuma and Njombe Regions.
Morogoro Region officially started in 1962 with three Districts which are Morogoro Kilosa and Ulanga. Morogoro region is administratively divided into seven districts which are Morogoro, Mvomero, Kilosa, Kilombero, Ulanga, Malinyi and Gairo districts. According to the Local Government Structure, the Region has seven District Councils and one Municipal Council and the Ifakara Town council. The District Councils include Kilosa, Gairo, Kilombero, Morogoro, Ulanga, Mvomero and Malinyi. The region has 11 Constituencies, 214 Wards, 673 Villages, 295 Streets, 3,452 neighborhoods
Names Called For Interview At Morogoro District Council _ July 2022
The Executive Director of the Morogoro District Council wishes to inform all job applicants who applied for the position of Village Executive Level III, Driver II and Special Secretary III advertised through the announcement dated 23/05/2022 that the interview is expected to take place on 28/07/2022 until 30/07/2022 at Bungo Primary School located in Morogoro Municipality.
Those who pass the screening test, their names will be posted on the website of the Morogoro District Council – www.morogorodc.go.tz and will be posted on the notice boards of the Morogoro District Council.
The interview schedule for the announced cadres will be as follows:
In addition, those called to the interview should follow the following instructions:
- All candidates should bring their original certificates on the day of the interview: Form Four Certificate, Certificate or Technician Certificate and birth certificate.
- Each interviewee will pay for their own food, travel and accommodation
- Each Interviewee should have ID for Identification. Acceptable forms of identification include resident ID, voter ID, citizenship ID or passport.
- An interviewee who does not arrive with the specified documents will not be allowed to do the interview
- Applicants whose names do not appear in the list attached with this announcement should note that they do not meet the required criteria.
- You are also advised to visit the Council’s website at www.morociorodc.00.tz to get information about any changes in case they appear.
For more information and complete list of candidates selected for the interview at Morogoro District Council please click on the link provided below to access the official documents with more information and all names of those who selected for the interview.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK : Walioitwa kwenye usaili Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Morogoro