Name Called For The Interview At Bukoba Municipal Council August 2022: Bukoba Municipality covers an area of 80 square kilometers, of which 22 square kilometers are occupied by water and the rest 58 square kilometers are land. The village is 1150 meters above sea level. The majority of the town’s structures are located in the basin, which is flanked by escarpments that are usually adorned with coffee/banana plantations, trees, and rocks.
Historical evolution Bukoba rose to prominence as a trading and commercial center before becoming the administrative seat of the Buhaya Council, which was made up of eight divisions: Bukoba, Kyamtwara, Bugabo (Maliyamkono), Kihanja, Kiziba, Missenyi, Ihangiro, and Karagwe.
Bukoba Town is among the oldest towns in the country. Its administive Authority as Township was conferred upon it by the then British Colonial Government under the Local Governance Ordinance Cap 333 on the 27th June 1960.
At that time Bukoba was small town comprising of what is now called Uzunguni in Miembeni ward, the Central business District (CBD) and two residential neighbourhoods neighbouring the CBD called “Uswahilini” and Nyakanyasi. These residential neighbourhoods form parts of wards now called Bilele and Bakoba.
Name Called For The Interview At Bukoba Municipal Council August 2022
The Director of Bukoba Municipality would like to welcome all the applicants who applied for Class II Driver Cadre jobs. Special Secretary Grade III and Kitchen Waiter Grade II that the interview is expected to be conducted from August 30, 2022 to August 31, 2022.
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- Interview will be held from 30th August, 2022 to 31st August, 2022 as indicated in the this advertisement, the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each cadre.
- Each Respondent should have identification for identification. Acceptable credentials include. NIDA ID. Voter ID. Resident ID. Travel Document. Driver’s License. and Letter of Identification from the Village/Street Government.
- The interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ranging from Birth Certificate, Form IV, VI and Vocational/Professional Certificates, and Driver’s License (For Driver Cadre interviewees).
- Interviewees who will present “Testimonials”. Provisional Results”. “Statement of Results-. Result Slips- WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PROCEED WITH THE INTERVIEW.
- Each Respondent will pay for his/her own Food. Transportation and Accommodation.
- Each Interviewee should note the date. the time and place he was scheduled to interview.
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA).
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. So don’t hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and follow the conditions of the relevant announcement.
If you applied for various jop openings announced at Bukuba municipal and currently looking for the Name Called For The Interview At Bukoba Municipal Council August 2022, then you are at the right place. Below we have share the complete list of candidates shortlisted for the interview along with all necessary details required to attend the interview
Click Here To Get The Pdf Document with Name Called For The Interview At Bukoba Municipal Council August 2022
- Names Called For Interview At Tanzania Bureau of Standards TBS
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
- Names Called For Interview At The Open University Of Tanzania
- Names Called For Interview At Ifakara Town Council July 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted for Interview At Kahama Municipal Council 2022
- Candidates Shortlisted For Interview At Bunda District Council _ July 2022
- Names Called To Work At Mbeya University of Science and Technology _ July 2022