Nafasi Za Kazi Tra October 2021
nafasi za kazi tra 2021 | nafasi za kazi tra october 2021
Getting that job you’ve been dreaming of since your childhood has never be an easy task to most of us, and sometimes we end on a completely different path. But if you dream of working at Tanzania Revenue Authority then you should start your journey to understand how you will get the vacancy once it is posted. Here you will find Tanzania Revenue Authority job vacancies (Nafasi Za Kazi Tra October 2021) as soon as they are made announced.
The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established by Act of Parliament No. 11 of 1995, and started its operations on 1st July 1996. In carrying out its statutory functions, TRA is regulated by law, and is responsible for administering impartially various taxes of the Central Government.
If you are looking for the latest Tra jobs in Tanzania (Nafasi Za Kazi Tra October 2021), you have come to the right place. Here you’ll find tips for finding the latest Tanzania Revenue Authority job vacancies and how you can spot and avoid job scammers.
Below is a list of do’s that should help on our quest getting Tanzania Revenue Authority jobs In Tanzania if you made it to the interview process
- Dress nicely
- Please be polite when applying. You don’t need to get it from the manager, but be prepared if the manager wants to talk to you. “Please apply” “Y’all hiring’?” Not so many.
- Smile and be friendly. Smile if they make you wait, the customers are the priority, and when you show you understand that it goes a long way.
- Have somewhere to put the application, a folder, or something if possible, it makes you look more serious and prepared.
- Thanks to the person who provided the application and ask if there is a best time to submit it. Get ready to fill out onsite. Some managers require this. Please bring your own pen just in case.
Requirements For TRA Jobs In Tanzania
- CUSTOMS OFFICER II Position
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Taxation, Customs, Accountancy, Finance, Public Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution/University.
- TAX MANAGEMENT OFFICER II Position
Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Taxation, Accountancy, Finance, Public Finance, Economics, Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accountancy, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution/University.
APPLY FOR CURRENT TRA VACANCIES HERE
How To Get Latest Job Opportunities Early?
Jinsi Ya kupata Nafasi Za Kazi Tra October 2021
Below is our list of tips that will help you to find the latest Driving job vacancies in Tanzania.
Many jobs aren’t really advertised, so to find these jobs, job seekers need to find a way to step into the door. Networking with the right people can be very helpful in finding these hidden jobs and getting individuals in the industry to know you more. Even if these people themselves don’t have an opening, it’s always possible that they know someone who has one. Remember ” Wahenga Walisema Ongea na watu Uvae Viatu” They had point on this
Some firms offer finder fees to employees who introduce successful candidates to the company as an incentive to assist in the hiring process. If someone sends you an invitation to apply for a job and you successfully land a job, not only get a job yourself, but your referrer also gets a bonus, so It’s a mutually beneficial situation. If you know people who work for a company you are interested in, let them know that you are looking for a job. Then they may help.
If you already know the company you want to work for, check out the official website of the company and look for the “Jobs” or “Carrier” section. Many companies post their vacancies in this section.
If you have face difficulties finding a job (Nafasi Za Kazi Tra October 2021) , there is always professional help. Some companies, especially large companies, hire through Recruitment agencies. These Recruitment agencies find candidates to fill these vacancies and find job seeker positions that need help finding a job. Identify the Recruitment agencies you have in your industry and get your cv to their books so they can contact you and suggest you when the right opportunity arises.
With more and more people looking for job opportunities online, fake job offers are becoming increasingly common. Below, we share helpful ways for you to spot fraudulent job offers and scams
- Never give out personal information like your social security or bank account number over email or phone.
- Never wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other service. Anyone who asks you to wire money so as to get you a job is a scammer.
- Never apply for jobs listed by someone far away or in another country.
- Never apply for a job that is emailed to you out of the blue
- If the email is not proffesional i.e doesn’t include the company’s address and phone, it’s a good bet it’s a scam.
- If they tell you you have to attend Online Interviews via Messaging Services then be on your guard. Companies don’t do interview via Messaging
Nafasi Za Kazi Ya Udereva
Find Latest Job Vacancies below From Our Job Listing