Muhimbili University Of Health And Allied Sciences Muhas Online Application System
MUHAS – Online Application System 2021/2022 (muhas oas); Muhas Online Application: Muhas diploma online application, Muhas undergraduate application details on MUHAS – Online Application System 2021/2022 and Admission Requirements.
Muhas Admission Requirements
Muhas Admission Requirements
- New applicants are required to follow application procedures and follow instructions given in each step including payment of non-refundable application fee.
- All applicants holding foreign qualifications Must have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions
- The application fee is 10,000/= for Local applicants & new applicants and 10 USD for foreign applicants
- Applicants must ascertain that they possess the minimum entry qualifications before starting the application. Applicants will be selected to join the University-based on their qualifications and fulfillment of entry requirements and NOT otherwise.
- The deadline for Application and reapplication is strict 20th December 2020
- Available slots for each program are as follow
|Program||Number of Slots||Entry Qualifications|
|Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR)||4||C grade or higher passes in three out of Physics,Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and at least D grade pass in English. Physics is a major subject.|
|Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR) Evening||8||C grade or higher passes in three out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and at least D grade pass in English. Physics is a major subject|
|Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences – Regular Program||38||Pass in English and three credit passes (C grade or higher) one in Mathematics and two other out of Physics, Chemistry and Biology at ‘O’ level|
|Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences –Evening Program||60||Pass in English and three credit passes (C grade or higher) one in Mathematics and two other out of Physics, Chemistry and Biology at ‘O’ level|
Muhas Online Application Guide
Things To Consider Before Applying Online At the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Before start applying for courses at Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, you need to consider the followings
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the MUHAS admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the MUHAS admission requirements as shown to the table above.
- Prepare a full list of programs/courses that you intending to apply for at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address and phone number that you will use later while registering your MUHAS online application account through the MUHAS Online Application system.
- Prepare your MUHAS online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have a 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
Applicants are required to apply online through the MUHAS website >>>https://saris2.muhas.ac.tz/OAS/index.php/login/ Once you open the link above you will see Muhas Online Application System (OAS) login page where you will be required to enter your user name and password so as to login.
If you are a First-time applicant then you will need to get registered first. The information needed during the registration includes
- Your name
- O-Level number
- Type of program you are applying to
- And your qualification mode.
After you complete registration you can now Login to your MUHAS online application system account and provide your basic information such as your sex, marital status, date of birth, Education info etc. When logged in applicant will be required to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
NOTE: online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
Once you complete all the above steps Submit your completed application