Mzumbe University Academic Records Management System -MU-ARMS
MU-ARMS stands for University of Mzumbe Academic Records Management System formerly known as Saris Mzumbe. University of Mzumbe ARMS System is a web-based application primarily created to serve the role of data records of data and facilitate various academic functions of students which include;
⇒Students’ Bills Payments
⇒Students’ files tracking
The University of Mzumbe Academic Records Management System acts as a hub and link for everything that arises between the student and the university. The system provides easy access for university students and employees to perform various tasks in the comfort of their homes. Here we will take you through MU-ARMS Login and give you all the details you might be looking for regarding ARMS Mzumbe.
To login to Saris account is easy, but you need to have a device with access to the internet connection
- Open a web browser of your choice
- Then Visit:”https://arms.mzumbe.ac.tz/user-accounts/login/“.
- Once you are on Mzumbe University Academic Records Management System login page you must fill the login form with the correct username and password and then click on the SIGN IN BOTTON
- Courses Offered At Mzumbe University: 2021/2022
- Best Government Secondary Schools In Tanzania 2021
- Best Universities In Tanzania 2021
- MUHAS Entry Requirements 2021-2022
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Sauti Mwanza ( SAUT Entry Requirements )
- Osim IAA Institute Of Accountancy Arusha
- Saris CBE software: CBE Online Student Information System (CoSIS)