Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund 2022 Application Form
The Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund is a Provincial government initiative aimed at providing economic opportunities for the youth of Mpumalanga in South Africa. The MYDF offers interest-free loans to qualifying youth entrepreneurs who wish to start or expand their businesses. Here we will provide you with the Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund 2022 Application Form along with app detailed information you will need to know to successfully apply for this fund opportunity.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for a loan, applicants must be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35, have a business idea that is innovative and has the potential to create jobs, and reside in Mpumalanga Province.
About Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund 2022
The Office of the Premier of Mpumalanga has finalized the establishment of the Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF). The fund seeks amongst other things to:
- Assist youth to establish businesses;
- Assist with expansion of existing and viable businesses;
- Provide business skills development and mentorship; and
- Provide business development support which will ensure access to markets and government initiated opportunities.
The MYDF is in its second year of a three-year piloting phase and serves as a grant to worthy and eligible 100 percent youth-owned enterprises (18-35 years). Potential candidates should ensure that their application includes a solid business strategy as well as the following returnable documents:
- Identity Document (ID) certified copy
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Residence (certified)
- Company Registration Documents
- SARS Tax Pin
- BEE certificate (CIPC or Sworn Affidavit)
- Proof of active business account
- Proof of market / offtake agreements
How To Apply Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund 2022
Applications should be submitted in the form which is accessible on www.mpumalanga.gov.za or can be directly downloaded from the link provided below.
After complete the application form proceed by forward it to: The Manager – Youth Development, for the attention of Mr. SB Ntandane, Private Bag X11291, Mbombela, 1200. Physical Address: Office of the Premier, Makhonjwa Building, First Floor, Riverside Park, Government Boulevard, Mbombela
All Enquiries should be directed to Mr. SB Ntandane: 013 766 2108/2005 or via email [email protected] NB: faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted
Application Deadline: Closing Date: 20 May 2022 at 16h00
If no correspondence is received within three months after the closing date, applicants must accept that their applications have been unsuccessful
- Application Form For School Placement For Returning Singaporeans 2022
- Flisp Application Form 2022 Pdf Download
- IEBC Jobs 2022 Application Form | How to apply online for IEBC election jobs 2022
- Online Teacher Employment Application System – OTEAS Login | www.tamisemi.go.tz Ajira 2022
- Clientele Jobs and Vacancies Application Guide
- California Mortgage Relief Program Application 2022
- Propella ICT Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022 Application
- Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary Application
- Central Application Clearing House 2022 | CACH Application