Mining Data Administrator New Job At Barrick Bulyanhulu Gold Mine: Bulyanhulu is situated in northwest Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometers south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometers southwest of the city of Mwanza. Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver, and copper mineralization in sulphides. The mineralization of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
Mining Data Administrator New Job At Barrick Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
The Bulyanhulu Team is seeking to recruit a Mining Data Administrator to join and grow their team.
You will be expected to align to the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with our best people teams. You will contribute on a practical note to ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures and ensure daily targets are met.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc. to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spread sheets and databases
- Ensure Mining department documents control.
- Ordering of material for Entire Mining Section and ensure are delivered on time
- Maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Manage and report Minimum and maximum of material availability.
- Compiling Mining Department reports
- Booking relevant appointments, travel and accommodation for mining team
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, composing correspondence and photocopying
- Storing materials, assisting with store checks, monitoring inventories
- Preparation of different reports to managers
- Checking goods on arrival, identifying damage
- Pick and pack orders accurately
- Data entry and management
- Booking relevant appointments
- Creating, formatting, editing documents
- Handle record keeping and re-ordering
- Diploma in Administration or a similar qualification
- Valid Driving License
Experience and competencies needed
- Minimum of 2 years ‘experience in a similar position preferably in Mining Industry
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
How to apply:
- Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume online
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “Mining Data Administrator” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
Please forward applications before 26th July 2022
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLY HERE >> Mining Data Administrator New Job At Barrick Bulyanhulu Gold Mine